Tuesday, August 4, 2009

West Seattle Weekend

Brian and I had a quiet weekend in West Seattle. I was in Eugene last weekend so I was really missing Sammy and our West Seattle digs.

When Brian asked me what I wanted to do on Saturday - my first response was..."nothing".Sammy agreed and spent most of Saturday sleeping in his favorite chair!

Man, has it been hot. Saturday was the beginning of the cool down (if you want to call near 90 cool). Our best bet was the leave the house early and on foot....with plenty of water.

We walked about 5 miles through the eclectic neighborhoods near Alki and up to California Avenue (via the Beveridge Place) to home.

The Cupola at the Kenney (about a block from home)

We spent the afternoon on the patio with the Mariner's game on the radio.

Heavenly!

Enjoy!
Stacy