Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas In Eugene






We spent Saturday in Eugene celebrating Christmas with my parents as well as my dad's 63rd birthday.

We had a wonderful lunch at Marche in the 5th Street Public Market. Dad and I split a 1/2 dozen willipa bay oysters on the half shell. YUMMO!

After lunch, we dropped Sandra off at Phyllis and Lester Kraal's house for a bit of Christmas cheer! Lester's separator cocktails were something else.

Dad loved his Elvis Presley wine as well as his CD with the 50's hit "The Happy Whistler".

Brian and I were spoiled with a T-Fal cookware set that will be put to good use this year for Christmas dinner. In addition, Brian was given a brown suede jacket from my parents that he hasn't taken off since he first put it on!

It was a great day, enjoyed by all!

Stace